a few of me

Saturday 23 October 2010

Hi mi name is francisco i have 21 years old i live in "la florida" to santiago actually i syudied medicine veterinary in the university of chile, well i want start for coment shomething things me like
i liked the soccer my favorite team is union española this is a one the best team of chile whit six tournaments  and two chile cup and also the union española began to final of "libertadores " cup
mi favorite music are something artist like ricardo arjona, los prisioneros, la ley and more ...too im like the series from japon one a favoristes is Dragon ball is let a footprint in my


i haved a family composed for my fhater Alejandro my mather Elena and my brother Claudio this last dont live whit us he work and live whit your girlfriend, well that i coment are something of me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment