why am i chosse veterinary ?

Tuesday 19 October 2010

firts of all the last year i was confused about that carrer chosse because two years ago i studied biotecnology this is one of things that more me like and that year i droped this carrer for personal affairs link to my emotions in this step when i had my first pet and i emotionally conected  whit her it  help me 
next at the moment of applay whit my scores of PSU i need something make me "happy" and this carrer it have.
 the context of the carrer is a context friendly because is link whit animals and your health  and too i found that according to my interesting so i looked the curricular net and was here when i realized that the veterinary medicine was  integrate carrer in the university of chile
when i knew that i was on the list in the university of chile that was a strong razon for take my decision because is one of the best  universitys  from chile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment