my fhater

Thursday 4 November 2010

he is name alejandro and he have fifty years old actually he is work in rancagua he is a teacher of matematic he teach in high school level he actually is married whit my mother elena ...he was life in viña del mar a good part of your life  here studied for teaching  and too  know my mother however in 1990 one year after of my birth he go to rancagua for issues of working yous favorite sport is a soccer and your favorite team is the same that like me uinon española

im like of him that is a fail person and very very liable too is a good fhater whit me and  he in situations of stress he stay calm in the ground the that more admired him is a hard-working person that whit the time he has gone bring off all the things that has put who goals in your life and that he start of under is for this that i say about he is a hard-working person

0 comments:

Post a Comment