my ideal job

Tuesday 23 November 2010

who i say in the previos post  the passion issue for me is a cell. i would  liked to work in the research area  this im excited because the knowledge about of cell can help in the medicine. One example are the unknow diseases in the animal such as the cancer, the virus, etc. my idea is researched more about this diseases .Other example is the creation of medicines for treat of diseases for example arthritis one disease very interesting.
a good place for working at me is a BIOVETEC or veterinary biotecnology center of  this faculty

1 comments:

Miss

25 November 2010 at 12:03
Permalink this comment

1

said...

WWwho i TENSE say in the previos post the passion issue for me is a cell. i would WF liked to work in the research area this im excited because the knowledge about of cell can help in the medicine. One example are the unknow diseases in the animal such as the cancer, the virus, etc. my idea is WF researched more about this diseases .Other example is the creation of medicines for treat of diseases for example arthritis one disease very interesting.
a good place for working at me is a BIOVETEC or veterinary biotecnology center of this faculty

Francisco,
good but incomplete
miss

Post a Comment